4X2 Pro Spotter Terminal Spec (Off-Hwy)
Fleetsource worked with maritime terminal operators to develop a spec designed to handle the port & rail terminal environment.
Fitted with a Meritor MOR 12.27:1 Planetary rear axle, a 14,600lb. front axle, Heavy duty rail rear frame with king pin guides, Galvanized cab platform. Combined with all of the advantages of the TICO Pro Spotter, this truck is ideal Port & Rail terminal operations or any operation requiring and extra heavy duty platform.
Complete with Fleetsource telematics options to provide complete viability and control of your fleet.
- Engine: Cummins QSB6.7 Tier IV - 173HP @ 2100 RPM - 620Lb/Ft Torque @ 1500 RPM
- Transmission: Allison RDS 3000 Gen 5 w/ 3 Year Warranty
- Front Axle: Meritor FG-943, (14,600 lbs. rating) 335mm Hub
- Rear Axle: Meritor MOR-H2-P032 12.27:1 ratio (70,000 lbs. rating) 335mm Hub
- Steering: Sheppard M100 Mechanical Linkage w/ Power Assist
- Braking: Dual Circuit Brake system with 3rd reservoir
- Suspension: Solid
- Wheelbase: 116"
- Fifth Wheel: Holland FW 35TT (80,000 lbs rating) Cast Fifth Wheel
- Fifth Wheel Lift: 17" Lift, 5" Diameter, Power Up - Power Down
- Frame: Rail Truck / Heavy Duty Rear Frame with Kingpin guide
- Cab Floor: Galvanized Channel reinforced Cab Floor
- TICO EDGE Telematics
- Galvanized Frame Package
- Fold-away / Trainer Seat
- Heated & Right side motorized mirrors
- Holland FW2870 Series Fifth Wheel (100,000 lb rating)
- Front View & Backup Camera & Monitor
- AM/FM/MP3 Radio with Bluetooth
- Left side vent wing window
- Magnet Sweeper
- Pintle Hook, 5 ton- Rear Mounted
- Auto-lube system